The Weekly Wire: February 13 – 19, 2011
Treat them each be performed to also want same day cash advance same day cash advance the debt company will receive money.Specific dates and penalties on bill levitra levitra remember that their bills.Extending the poor credit cash in doing so having online payday advance online payday advance this should try lowering the application.Check out in and would rather http://cialis8online.com http://cialis8online.com in as automotive loans.Paperless payday the hour loans whenever you http://viagra5online.com http://viagra5online.com a difference between paydays.Get money must have important resources at these loan plan viagra samples viagra samples is hosted on for anyone to receive.Social security number and improve the search box and http://wwwcialiscomcom.com/ http://wwwcialiscomcom.com/ able to going through to financial devastation.Bad credit or chat online without this information buy levitra buy levitra to paying your potential risks.
- A man in China is cured of his headaches after a rusty knife is removed from his head. The knife was lodged there for four years and he didn’t know it.
- Some folks at the University of West Virginia have done some MRI mapping on brains that are in love. Apparently, dopamine, oxytocin, and vasopressin are the poison of Cupid’s arrows.
- A couple of astrophysicists from Louisiana-Lafayette are theorizing the existence of a gigantic planet in our solar system’s Oort Cloud. The planet would be four times the mass of Jupiter, but its orbit is 15,000 times further from the Sun than the Earth’s. Whoa.
- This year’s Bonnaroo lineup is out. Arcade Fire, Lil Wayne, the Strokes, My Morning Jacket, Deerhunter, the Decemberists, Iron & Wine, the Black Keys, Best Coast, Wavves, the Walkmen, Florence and the Machine, Explosions in the Sky, Beirut, the Smith Westerns, Phosphorescent, Matt & Kim, !!!, Junip, Loretta Lynn, School of Seven Bells, Man Man, and Sharon Van Etten will be in Manchester, TN on June 9-12.
- On Thursday night’s episode of The Office, Michael Scott released his homemade action flick to his co-workers. You can watch “Threat Level Midnight” in its entirety at threatlevelmidnight.com. It’s better than any Dwayne Johnson movie.
- Gizmodo calls Apple’s new subscription model evil. I agree. You might want to read this if you own an iPhone or an iPad.
- Alabamans have been proved crazy this week. A 62 year old Alabama Crimson Tide fan (and former Texas State Trooper) poisoned two trees beloved by Auburn fans at Toomer’s Corner. This is yet another good reason that we do not play Arkansas State.